Although this blog is mainly a place where I like to write about God, once in a while I have to stop and pat myself on the back. I really enjoy writing about different things that I have learned about God and the Bible because it brings clarity to my own thoughts, and I think that hopefully someone else will find them helpful as well.
In order to give myself a little pat on the back I wanted to make a couple of announcements. First, this blog is 3 weeks and 5 days old today, and it has already gotten 437 views! Maybe for some that isn’t much, but for me it is a lot.
My second announcement is that yesterday I was nominated for my first blogger award! Woot Woot! Sweetpea2200 (http://sweetpea2200.wordpress.com/) has nominated me for theLiebster Award. Here are the details:
When you receive the Liebster award, you are supposed to do the following:
- Choose five up and coming blogs to give the Liebster award to. Blogs must have less than 200 followers.
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Post the award on your blog.
- List the bloggers you gave the award to with links to their sites. Leave a comment on their blogs to let them know they’ve received the award.
- Share five random facts about yourself.
Here are my nominations for the Liebster Award:
- A Place For My Thoughts, Projects, And Artwork: This is my sisters blog, and like me she is new in the blogging world. I wish you the best in your blogging experience sis! http://sheenaloraine.wordpress.com/
- Tyler’s Heart: This is a nice little blog about daily Bible studies. And I hope this award brings you some encouragement to keep on learning about God and teaching others! 🙂 http://tylersheart.wordpress.com/
- So I Married A Youth Pastor: I really enjoy reading your thoughts on church and Christianity, because it reminds me of what my husband is probably thinking at times. http://soimarriedayouthpastor.wordpress.com/
Seeing as how I have only been on this site for 3 weeks, that is really all I can come up with for right now! So the other 2 will have to wait.
Here are 5 random things about myself:
- I have 2 Alaskan Malamutes named Nike and Maya
- I have a 4 year old daughter
- With out my glasses, I am blind as a bat
- I enjoy carving fruit and making fruit arrangements as a hobby
- I lived in Hawaii for 6 months